We raise funds to ensure continued excellence in treatment, research and care, enhancing the lives of thousands of children each year.
The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital provides specialist
healthcare services for children and young people throughout the
North West, as well as nationally and internationally.
The hospital sees 220,000 patient visits each year across a
range of specialties including oncology, haematology, bone marrow
transplant, burns, genetics, and orthopaedics. With 371 beds it is
the largest single-site children's hospital in the UK.
The hospital provides:
- An integrated paediatric service to Greater Manchester and
- Latest medical equipment and information technology.
- Play centre, schooling, limited family accommodation and
adolescent facilities to cater for the needs of the whole
- The 60 bedroom Ronald McDonald House Manchester offers free
'home away from home' accommodation for families.
Children's services relocated from Booth Hall and the old Royal
Manchester Children's Hospital in Pendlebury, as well as Saint
Mary's, to Royal Manchester Children's Hospital in 2009.
For Patient and Carer Information, including the services below,
please see the Trust Homepage.
- Patient Advice and Liaison
- Interpretation and Translation
- Patient and Public Involvement
Map and other access information
To donate to
our charity please click here