Advice and Information
Martin Ashley, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, has
published Your Healthy Mouth, a series of 5 e-books, aimed at the
public, dental students and professionals. His aim is to give
readers more understanding of their mouth and how they can look
after their dental health.
- Book 1 describes the mouth and dentition, discussed diet and
links with systemic health and explained tooth decay and gum
- Book 2 looks in detail at the various dental hygiene
- Book 3 covers conditions such as sensitivity, mouth cancer,
halitosis and tooth wear.
- Book 4 follows the dental lifeline, explaining the different
needs for people of all ages.
- Book 5 explains the various dental treatments UDHM provides,
discusses cosmetic dentistry, and gives advice about finding a good
dentist. The series closes with an explanation of what it is like
to be a dentist.
Visit www.smashwords.com and search
for Your Healthy Mouth.
Need advice on looking after your children's teeth? Our Tooth
Fairy (consultant Claire Stevens) can help!