Practice Education Facilitator (PEF) Team
The Practice Education Facilitator (PEF) Team
is part of the Professional Development and Education
Team, which has a wider remit regarding professional
development and education; including preceptorship, return to
practice, clinical skills and revalidation.
Role of the PEF team
The role of the PEF Team is to ensure the provision of high
quality learning environments for all
pre-registration learners within CMFT. We assist in
ensuring that every learner receives an outstanding clinical
placement experience, which meets both quality assurance standards
and regulatory body requirements.
We offer support on educational issues to any learner or
member of staff at CMFT. This may include:-
- Providing on-site support to learners/staff with educational
- Information on the completion of learner paperwork
- Support with the failing learner
- Support with learners requiring reasonable adjustments
- Information on supervisor/mentorship/educator courses
- Information on university curriculums/requirements
Please see your student notice board for your PEF contact
details. Alternatively, please contact any member of the PEF
team and we can ensure you are directed to the correct person.
Please see below for contact details for the Professional
Development and Education Team.
We are located in the Old School of Physiotherapy Annex next
door to Education North on Nelson Street.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Facebook: CMFT PEF