Plans for the Future
We are an integrated health, teaching, research & innovation
hospitals group with a comprehensive range of services, extensive
research portfolio and state-of-the-art facilities.
Our Vision is:
To be recognised
internationally as leading healthcare; excelling in quality,
safety, patient experience, research, innovation and teaching;
dedicated to improving health and well-being for our diverse
Our organisational values underpin everything we do and we
recognise how important the right attitude and behaviours are to
delivering a positive patient and staff experience.
Our core Values are:
Pride, Respect, Empathy,
Consideration, Compassion and Dignity.
Our Vision is underpinned by a series of more specific strategic
- Improving the safety and clinical quality of our services
- Improving the experience for patients, carers and their
- Developing our specialist services and, with our partners in
health and social care, leading on the development and
implementation of integrated care
- Providing our patients with cutting edge care through applied
research and innovation to deliver improved safety, clinical
quality and a patient centred approach to our services
- Providing the best quality assured education and training for
- Developing our organisation, supporting the well-being of our
workforce and enabling each member of staff to reach their full
- Remaining financially stable.
Our Forward Plans
Each year our Trust develops its forward plans which set out how
we will continue to deliver and improve our services over the
coming years with all of our planning being geared around
delivering our Vision. Further information in relation to our
plans for the future can be found on Our Forward Plan -
Tell Us Your Views webpage.