Come and talk about your local health service in Trafford
Local health services in Trafford are being reviewed,
and NHS Trafford want to give as many people as possible
the chance to be involved.
So you can have your say, the following events have been set up
so please hold the dates in your diary:
- Monday 20 February, Flixton House, Flixton
- Wednesday 22 February, Mercure Bowdon Hotel, Bowdon
- Monday 27 February, St Matthew's Church Hall, Stretford
- Wednesday 29 February, Partington Primary School,
- Monday 5 March, Seymour Park Primary School, Old Trafford
- Wednesday 7 March, Broomwood Centre, Timperley
All the events will start at 6pm, apart from Monday 5 March in
Old Trafford, which will start at 6.30 pm. The event will last for
around two hours, and free refreshments will be provided.
More information about the events will be released soon, but in
the meantime, to book a place or for further information, visit
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 873 6008.