"Our Impact on Health" - MAHSC Conference today
The aim of this high-profile event is to raise
awareness among staff across the MAHSC partnership of the impact
our research, education and clinical care is having on the health
of our local population.
Researchers, clinicians and other health experts are taking part
in the day, and the sessions will be chaired by Mark Easton, the
Home Editor for BBC News, who has a particular interest in the
socio-economic and health issues facing UK communities.
MAHSC Our Impact on Health poster
The conference will feature a keynote address from:
BBC Home Editor
Creating bridges between research and the community - are we
making the most of MAHSC staff?
Other highlights of the programme will include:
- Domain Presentations: Interactive and engaging case study
sessions from each of the 6 MAHSC Domains
- Oral and poster presentation competitions, celebrating
outstanding multidisciplinary impactful research
- The £10 million MAHSC debate
- Highlights from the MAHSC Schools Conference
- MAHSC networking opportunities
- Tackling health inequalities through the Well North
Attendance is free of charge, with lunch and refreshments