Staff Planning and Development
The new hospitals development, with a new configuration of facilities, requires a different approach to staffing and staffing skills. The Trust recognises the need for change and the need to develop and shape the workforce to deliver our new integrated service.
The new hospital development supports this by:
- Providing a pleasant and safe working environment that fully complies with health and safety standards and offers facilities and equipment to support all staff to deliver their roles effectively
- Providing a 90 place on-site nursery facility with a flexible registration policy that offers extended opening hours and seven day cover
- Providing additional and improved accommodation for doctors and other professionals in training
- Providing high quality facilities for staff
- Providing high quality facilities for junior doctors including on-call rooms, library and training facilities.
The Trust has a clear strategy that will support the developments necessary to develop the workforce and meet the requirements of the service in the future.
For more information please visit the careers website