The Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Service (Central Site)
The Macmillan Cancer Information and
Support Service aims to ensure that information and
support is available to anyone who is affected by cancer, including
patients, carers, professionals and the general public.
We can help with information and advice about
- Reducing your risk of cancer
- Different types of cancer
- Treatment and side-effects
- Complimentary therapies, counselling and support groups
- Talking to children
- Accessing benefits and finances, or referral to our Macmillan
- Practical support
- Life with and after cancer
- Caring and supporting somebody affected by cancer
The service offers the opportunity to talk, in confidence,
about what you are going through in a supportive, private and
No appointment is needed, you can just drop in.
The service can also provide support and information over the
phone or via email for those who prefer, or who are unable to
access the centre in person.
The service is free and confidential.
Central Site Contact Details
- Centre Opening hours: Monday -Thursday 10am - 12 pm and 1pm -
- Located in the main outpatients area of Manchester Royal
Infirmary next to the WRVS cafe, Oxford Road, Manchester,M13
- Telephone: 0161 276 6868(answer phone available if we are busy
and out of hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org