Where to eat
There are many places to eat near the Eye Hospital with the
restaurant in the Eye Hospital Atrium being open 24 hours a
The resturant in the children's hospital has just had a
complete refit, to provide an improved layout, reduced queuing
times and a wider range of food offerings (including healthy, low
fat and ethnic options).
The redesigned restaurant will have the following:
- A breakfast and lunch counter serving traditional
- New self-help salad bar with extended choice and selection
- New grab and go area designed specifically for customers 'on
- Additional snack counter offering a wide range of snacks;
- A full high street Subway
Alternatively you can also find a Costa Coffee in the MRI and St
Mary's Hospital atria, along with a Marks and Spencers outside the
entrance of the eye hospital.