Our Joint Endometriosis Clinic is a regional service in a
tertiary referral centre. We manage complex endometriosis and
chronic pelvic pain.
We offer full assessment, counselling and a team-based approach
for the management of endometriosis, which includes both medical
and surgical options.
We have expertise in advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery for
- Dr Edmond Edi-Osagie, Consultant
- Dr Rick Clayton, Consultant
- Dr Kingshuk Majumder, Consultant
- Mrs Angela Panteli, Advanced Nurse
- Mr Rajeev Kushwaha, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
- Mr Richard Napier-Hemy, Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Dr Anand Rajasekaran, Consultant Anaesthetist - Pain Team
- Dr Richard Fitzmaurice, Consultant Pathologist
- Mr Dan Burke, Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Mr Iain McIntyre, Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Mrs Linda Green, Clinical Nurse Specialist
How can I access this service?
Referral via your GP or hospital consultant.
Gynaecology Out-patient Department, ground floor, Saint
Alternate Fridays (Dr Kingshuk)
Individual appointments with Dr Clayton/Dr Edi-Osagie (arranged
Via consultant secretaries.
To contact the Clinical Nurse Specialist: 07815 493 432
(Monday-Friday; 9.00 am-3.30 pm)