Long-down Regulation Protocol
*You will be asked to perform a urine pregnancy test at home 14
days after your transfer. You will be given a specific date
by the nurses.
Long down-regulation protocol - D/R phase (lasts for 2-3
- A hormone called Buserelin suppresses normal functioning of the
- It induces a temporary menopause (the change).
- This is achieved with daily subcutaneous (beneath the skin)
- Women get their next period normally during this phase.
- Side effects include: hot flushes, mood swings, depression,