Antenatal Clinic (for Salford patients)
Saint Mary's run a general Antenatal Clinic at Salford Royal
Hospital for women who live in the Salford area. Midwives and
Consultant Obstetricians will review patients throughout their
pregnancy and refer to specialist clinics as appropriate.
Our staff include:
Conditions dealt with:
- Normal Pregnancy.
- Complicated pregnancies requiring consultant input.
- Pre-existing diabetes and gestational diabetes.
- Hypertension, chronic renal disease.
- Epilepsy in pregnancy.
What is offered to the patient?
- Diabetes - Consultant Obstetrician with an
interest in diabetes, Consultant Diabetologist, Diabetic
specialist, Nurse, Diabetic Specialist Midwife.
- Renal disease - Consultant Obstetrician with an
interest in renal disease, Consultant Renal Physician.
- Epilepsy - Consultant Obstetrician with an
interest in epilepsy, Epilepsy specialist nurse.
- Fetal medicine clinic - amniocetesis, Consultant
sonographic assessment of pregnancy.
How can I access the service?
- Self referral.
Salford Royal Hospital
Antenatal Clinic (0161) 206
5291(0161) 206 5291