Get FREE local support to increase your chances of
quitting smoking for good.
- Quitting can be difficult, so why not make it
- Free, expert advice and friendly support.
- Free, personal quit plan, tailored to your
- Stop smoking treatments to help beat
- Motivational tips on how to stay on
- Choose the support you want, to fit your
With your free local service on your side, you're up to
4 times more likely to quit for good.
Patients can self refer to the service by calling 0300 4562400
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital in-patient and out-patient referrals can be made to the
service via EPR in the hospital.
A hospital based Stop Smoking Adviser is based at Trafford
General (two days per week).
Daytime and evening appointments are also available throughout
the Trafford Borough.
Monday to Friday daytime and evening appointments are
available. Service is by appointment only.
Trafford Stop Smoking Service
0300 4562400 (24 hours, 7 days a week)