While you are staying in hospital, you will be able to choose what you would like to eat for breakfast, lunch and tea from a menu each day. You can also ask for drinks at any time.
If you come to an out-patient clinic or to visit someone in hospital, there are two places to eat in the new Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, plus a shop which is on the left past the main entrance.
- Breakfast - 7.30 am to 11.00 am
- Lunch - 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm
- Snack Service - 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Evening Meal - 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Snack Service - 6.00 to 7.30 pm
- Snack Service - 9.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Call Order Service - 10.00 pm to 6.00 am