Living our values and putting our heart into what we do
Our organisational values underpin everything we do. We
have developed a framework that sets out the core behaviours and
attitudes that we expect of our staff, recognising how important
the right attitude and behaviours are to delivering a positive
patient and staff experience.
Our values are:
- Pride - showing pride by being the best in
everything we do
- Respect - showing regard for the feeling,
rights and views of others
- Empathy - shoing empathy by understanding the
emotions, feelings and views of others
- Consideration - showing thoughtfulness and
regard for others, showing consideration for their feelings and
- Compassion - showing understanding, concern
and contributing to providing a safe, secure and caring environment
- Dignity - showing respect and valuing all
individuals and their diverse needs.
This short video shows how we demonstrate these values in the
way we deliver services in our hospitals and in the community.
Click here to
download the Windows Media video